A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woldesenbet graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Woldesenbet has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet practice?
- Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet has 1 office location.
Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Infectious Disease Doctors.