Dr. Ellenjeane Albanese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellenjeane Albanese?

Just... awful.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

If you're thinking about going to this doctor for anything related to mental illness save yourself some time and just don't. I was overdosed (it was confirmed by mental health professionals the dosage she prescribed me was way over the limit). I also had quite a few mix ups in where she'd say that my test was fine, nothing was wrong but calls me later to say yeah there is something wrong. Um... She flat out told me I had PMS in an annoyed angry tone I may add, also has called me fat and uneducated. I asked to get blood tests done to have my thyroid checked, she refused. If you're looking for someone that you'll want to see for more problems than the common cold, I suggest to look elsewhere.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

This was my first visit with Dr Albanese. I found her to be highly thorough and concerned about my health yet most pleasant as a doctor but not overboard on unnecessary ooey gooey bedside chit chat. I think I have finally found a professional who will address my health needs.

Caring doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Albanese's for years. She has always been a GREAT doctor & wonderful person.

Mean Mean Mean

Posted on November 16th, 2013

If you want to see staff be treated awful and have a doctor be rude to you and them in the room then go to her! She is the worst doctor I have ever seen/been too. She is too busy putting her staff down or criticizing them to even care about a correct diagnoses for the patient. Not to mention the few times I went to her she looked frazzled and haggard like she just rolled out of bed. EW! I don't know how she is still employed, she is horrid. I can't give her no stars or I would.

Looney

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

She perscribed me 5x the normal dose for antianxiety pills.On another occasion, I was admitted to DRMC CCU. She told me my CT abd/pelvis was fine, but I didn't even have one done! Later that day,she told me everything was find and I could go home.She is the only physician within the Weedville/Force area, so many feel that she is worth going to. Drive a little further into DuBois and some quality care.

Posted on July 13th, 2016