A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellie Bloomfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellie Bloomfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellie Bloomfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloomfield graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloomfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellie Bloomfield MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellie Bloomfield practice?
- Dr. Ellie Bloomfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellie Bloomfield practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.