A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellie Ragsdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragsdale graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ragsdale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellie Simpson Ragsdale MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellie S. Ragsdale practice?
- Dr. Ellie Ragsdale has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellie Ragsdale practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.