A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenbaum graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schoenbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellie Eros Schoenbaum MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ellie E. Schoenbaum practice?
- Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.