A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenbaum graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schoenbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schoenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans