Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum
Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Schoenbaum is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Ellie Schoenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Tony Abraham
Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Esra Fakioglu
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Bronx, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Michal Melamed
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi14