Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellimoottil Kuriakose
Dr. Ellimoottil Kuriakose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with another office in Rosedale, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kuriakose is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Parkway Hospital. Dr. Kuriakose has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ellimoottil Kuriakose has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellimoottil Kuriakose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Rodrigo Garcia
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Sarasota, FL 0.10 mi37
Dr. Luis Chu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Sarasota, FL 0.10 mi27
Dr. Jameel Audeh
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Sarasota, FL 0.10 mi38