A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellin Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellin Berman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellin Berman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Berman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellin Berman practice?
Dr. Ellin Berman practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.