Dr. Elliot Abbey MD Patient Reviews

3.1

June 28th, 2016
TERRRIFIC

December 9th, 2015
NO Follow up.... responsible for death
He missed a critical mass and I lost one of my best friends because of him. There is no reason this should have happened. BAD BAD BAD BAD. Please see someone else or get a second opinion before you believe anything he tells you.

December 5th, 2015
Incompetent Doctor
Here's what is most memorable to me..It haunts me daily. It has destroyed out family, responsible for my fathers death.. This man is a pitiful doctor with an arrogant personality and total disregard for patient follow up or care....This man is responsible for the too early death of the most wonderful man we have ever known. He was loved by all.

July 8th, 2015
RUN FROM ABBEY
This doctor is totally responsible with the help of a few others in not diagnosing or treating or following up my husbands cancer...He ignored the obvious.....RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR

April 2nd, 2015
patient's daughter
I agree with the reviewer that Dr. Abbey needs to retire. He "treated" my father who was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. First he told my dad he didn't believe he had cancer. Then when it became obvious that he did, his recommendation was no treatment. He told my dad that he (Dr. Abbey) could drop dead of a heart attack at any time, and there were no guarantees. That was in 2001. My dad has been gone since 2002. Dr. Abbey is still here, still treating people poorly I am sure. His attitude toward my father in his suffering haunts me to this day. I think about this often.

April 12th, 2014
Dr. Abbey is an exceptional doctor. Unfortunately many doctors today do not have time to give to their patients--that is not the case with Dr. Abbey. He is very concerned about his patients. He encouraged me to see one of my other doctors that I had not seen for a while and needed to see. He had me admitted to the hospital after I had been released from another hospital, because he felt the other doctors had released me too soon--and they had. I trust him and know that when I see him, I am being cared for.

March 25th, 2011
He is hard to get to know but, once you know him he is exceptionally caring and kind. He knows his stuff and is up on all the latest research. His staffis uniformly wonderful.