A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Agin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Agin, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Agin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Milford Hosp, Milford, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot D Agin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elliot D. Agin practice?
- Dr. Elliot Agin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Agin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, CT.
See Milford Cardiologists.