A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Agin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Agin, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Agin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Agin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot David Agin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elliot D. Agin practice?
- Dr. Elliot Agin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Agin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, CT.
See Milford Cardiologists.