Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliot Ames
Dr. Elliot Ames, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ, with another office in Sewell, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Ames is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliot Ames has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Elliot Ames is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.