A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Ames is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ames
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ames Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ames has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot L Ames DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Ames practice?
- Dr. Elliot Ames has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Ames practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.