A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Ames is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ames has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot L Ames DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Ames practice?
- Dr. Elliot Ames has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Ames practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.