A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Androphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Androphy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Androphy graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Androphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- New England Med Ctr - Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Jerome Androphy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Androphy practice?
- Dr. Elliot Androphy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Androphy practices Dermatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.