A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Androphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Androphy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Androphy graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Androphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Androphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Androphy practice?
Dr. Elliot Androphy practices Dermatology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Boston, MA.
See Worcester Dermatologists.