A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Belenkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Belenkov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Belenkov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belenkov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Belenkov has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot M Belenkov MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Belenkov practice?
- Dr. Elliot Belenkov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Belenkov practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.