A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Blau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Blau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- St Luke's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot Blau practice?
Dr. Elliot Blau practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.