Dr. Elliot Cazes Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Overall GREAT DOCTOR

Great!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

He was my OB. Great guy. Always nice. Staff was great. You could tell this is a teaching facility which I think is great. The students have to learn somewhere. If you dont want students, all you have to do is say something. Its been wonderful since the new girl up front started. :)

Posted on January 20th, 2015

They great me by name when I come in. I feel very welcome. There are a lot of nurse protectionist to visit while open to the world. So if that kind of thing bothers you this is not the place to go. But if your like me and not shy and understand the importance of education I feel you would like him. He it's prompt will answer all your questions. But he is a little pushy on the prescriptions

Can't say enough : )

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Dr. Cazes and his staff are very professional and also empathetic in dealing with the frustrations of the many stages of pregnancy. They made me feel comfortable by keeping me informed and giving me space to make decisions.

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cazes delivered my son 7 years ago and I had a great experience at that time throughout my pregnancy with him and his staff. However, I noticed about 2 years ago that there was a barrage of interns in my exam room at my annual check ups as well the follow up on test results was beyond horrible. Most recently, I had 3 interns plus him in my exam room which was very uncomfortable plus it has taken me 90 days to obtain test results and phone calls/messages go unreturned. Something has gone wrong over the last few years with this office and I intend to change doctors going forward. The quality of customer service and medical care has suffered as a result of some decisions he made or changes made within his staff over the last few years not to mention it is clear that he has mixed sales/marketing of vitamins with his medical practice. It is sad that his desire to increase profits has resulted in lower quality all around for his long term patients.

Horrible experience

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I was diagnosed with a mild HPV and this "Dr" wanted to perform a conization that would also cost me a lot of money, thanks God someone advice me to ask for a second opinion, How surprised I was when this second professional I visited simply told me that my condition was not that major that they could perform a softer procedure that my insurance would be able to cover. This second opinion also told me that conization is a delicate procedure that is only necessary when the condition is in an advanced stage and would also make my cervix weaker. Do not visit this guy, not even call him a Doctor.

Horrible Dr

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Both the Dr and staff were very abrupt and uncaring. I developed sever pre-eclampsia and when I was suffering with terrible headaches (at the time not knowing the cause) I called to see the dr. I had difficulty getting to see him and his staff nurse told me 'just take 2 tylenol'. Thankfully I didn't. I went to the emergency room and had to be admitted immediately. I had my baby at 29wks. When they rushed me into surgery (2 days after being admitted) and called Dr. Cazes, he never showed up!! I guess now I'm thankful since I got an attending Dr who was very good. I only saw Dr. Cazes on the day he showed up to sign my discharge papers. I rate him 1 star on everything since it doesn't allow me to give him 1/4 star. I won't recommend him to anyone!

Going for over 10 years

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I was a patient for over 10 years. He is a nice doctor and I never had a complaint until last year. I went in for my normal Gyn Check up and while I was changing, I noticed the draw underneath the table was open..i didnt touch it i just peeked in and saw the instruments with pubic hairs and gel on them. The gel and a few pubic hairs were on the draw too. After I was done being examined I told the office manager about what I saw and wondered if they used those same insturments on me, she assured me they didnt and showed me in another room the machine they used to clean them. I want to believe that clean instruments were used on me, but somethings telling me that wasnt' the case. Either way, that draw was NOT sanitary at all.

Staff just does Not care nor do their job right...etc

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Have reached the point in pregnancy to where Dr Cazes can't see me anymore...the staff was supposed to send my information to 1 of 2 doctor offices once I notified them of the location...well still the staff has not done their job and it's been 2 nd a half weeks and still I don't know whom will be my delivering doctor. The staff still will not communicate with me nor will they inform Dr. Cazes to call me...frustrated but will start fresh with a new doctor for my last 4 weeks.

Unpleasent Experiece

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. The staff doesn't seem to have good customer service nor the knowledge to operate a medicale office. The doctor is very outspoken and doesn't seem to care if patients hear his outlandish comments. Just not the best environment when pregnant in my opinion. You want to be happy during these 40 weeks not stressed.

No Good

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. I had a miscarriage which turned out to be a molar pregnancy. Anytime I needed anything I would have to call multiple times bc the staff does not get back to you ever & never follows up with you. I had to go to another place for a better ultrasound, which showed the baby was no longer there, only tissue & they took forever to get back to me about that. I had to wait almost a whole week for a prescription after my D&C for a bad reaction that I had from the procedure, had to sit there & suffer basically. The doctor never went into details about the molar pregnancy. They were supposed to be having me go in to check my hcg levels every 2 wks & didn't tell me until months later when I called for an appt that I was supposed to have been having this bloodwork done. Went for a pap today & follow up w/ bloodwork & ti FINALLY discuss my molar pregnancy & they tell me all they can do is give me my results from the bloodwork but he can't go into details bc of something w/ the insurance. As for my D&C results, it was indeed a molar pregnancy, but he doesn't go into details about what the chances are of having another one or how long we should wait to try again. He obviously sprang't care or have the time for his patients, so he should just retire!

His front desk staff is hurting his practice.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

My first visit was a good visit. Had bloodwork done and sent else where for further tests. I was told by the staff I would hear from someone by Tuseday. My appt. was on a Thursday. Not having heard from them I called Tuesday afternoon and was told, no results were in, so I called the other lab I used and they faxed me my results within literally 2 minutes and had told me the were sent to my doctor already. On Wed. I called again in the morning and was told the doctor would be in at 1:00. I called back at 3:00 and was told he hasn't reviewed my reports yet. (note- they were sent out asap ). I again called on Thursday, one week now, and was told he had been out of town and just got in Wed. afternoon and that someone would call me later that day.Still no call. On Friday, I called again was put on hold and finally was told I had to come in so I made an appointment. On the day of the appt. (Monday), I was under the impression I was just getting my results. Why they couldn't be given to me over the phone I do not know. The staff charged me for a specialist visit, double the price of the first visit and said they had to take my vitals before seeing the doctor. I advised them I was not there for a check up, I just had one, but was there recieving results on blood work. I told them to mark the chart as refused vitals. It was a consult only. The P.A. came in for the initial talk and as I was talking to her, a staff member came in and said I had to do the vitals or I could not be seen. I again informed her this was just to recieve results and talk to the doctor and she said no. I could not see the doctor and if I didn't do my vitals I had to leave without my results. I left, retrieving the check I had written form the front desk. I have never been treated so badly at any doctor's office. The sad part about the whole thing is I did liked the doctor but I will never return because he is allowing his staff to run his office in an unprofessional way. I still do not know the results of my blood work and have had to make an appointment with my previous doctor's ofc. with the nurse practitioner just to find out what is wrong with me.