A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Chaikof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Chaikof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Chaikof, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- False Aneurysm
- Intraoperative Complications
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Portal Hypertension
- Prosthesis Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaikof graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chaikof has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot L Chaikof MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Chaikof practice?
- Dr. Elliot Chaikof has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Chaikof practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Boston Surgeons.