A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Chaikof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Chaikof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaikof
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaikof Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Chaikof, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- False Aneurysm
- Intraoperative Complications
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Portal Hypertension
- Prosthesis Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaikof graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chaikof has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot L Chaikof MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Chaikof practice?
- Dr. Elliot Chaikof has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Chaikof practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.