Dr. Elliot Duboys MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
Amazingly satisfied patient
I can not praise Dr. Elliot Duboys enough ! I am a repeat patient. I was referred by my personal physician, after being so pleased four years ago, & I also had recommend tDr. Duboys to a girlfriend of mine who had two AMAZING procedures by him. I had some breathing problems & was not happy with my nose, once again not only can I breathe freely I look AMAZING !!!! Dr. Duboys is not a risk taker, nor does he make you appear plastic.He brings out the most beautiful, natural you !

February 19th, 2015
I was seen by Dr Duboys in St. Josephs Hospital on Sunday. My Rottweiler bit me in the face-nose and lip to be more specific. I was lucky enough to have Dr. Duboys on call that day. I didn't think my lip would go back together-it was a mess! Although painful, it sure looks good after just a few days. I sent him an email after my follow up visit along with a photo of my lip-I was concerned if I was taking care of it properly. Well, he actually EMAILED ME BACK! This is one of those doctors that takes an interest in his patients and can be somewhat entertaining at the same time. I can't give him and his staff enough praise.

May 8th, 2014
A Great Doctor & Office Experience
Wonderful experience!

April 4th, 2013
Had traumatic incident and was referred to this Dr. All I can say is for me to come on here, find a place to write a review of this nature really means this dr. made a strong impression on me.First off, there's the $$$$.He doesn't take any insurance and everyone takes my insurance and before he even sees you it's pay up front for a consult. A consult. This was not plastic surgery he was being asked about. He was asked to look at some stitches!!Next off , I "assume" (never assume) that he knows his business but for MY purpose, he was so arrogant and argumentative and controlling.I wouldn't go back to see him if he was the only dr. within 100 miles. How does his head fit through the door? Paid/Co-pay: $200