3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 15th, 2013

always teriffic!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Charlie Milhans on Feb 6th, 2013

I have used Dr. Feinberg for 10 years. He is absolutely fantastic. The office is amazing with a tropical theme.

TERRIBLE show details TERRIBLE
Nov 9th, 2012

Staff is rude and disorganized. You never see the same doctor. They never remember why you are there to begin with. They condradict each other. Feinberg is arrogant and mean. Wait at least 45 minutes to be seen every time I went. I will never return.

Lack of Consideration for Patients show details Lack of Consideration for Patients
Jul 7th, 2012

Had two initial appointments, wait times were greater than one hour.Colonoscopy waited two hours staring at ceiling from scheduled procedure. No followup with results of colonoscopy!

Mar 1st, 2012

Misdiagnosing. you only deal with his assistant. But when you do see him,he his airagent.

Not recommended show details Not recommended
Dec 6th, 2011

I have had my esophagus stretched 12 times by Dr. Feinberg and had many appointments in his office. At all my appointments I have not even seen him just his nurse practitioner. I was not pleased with this. The only time I have seen him was seconds before he walked into the room before they put me out to dilate my throat. I got fed up with not getting answers to my questions and finally went to Mass General for answers. It only took 2 appointments to find the answers to my real problem and they could not believe that Dr. Feinberg did not diagnose the problem sooner because I had a "text book case".

I highly recommend him. show details I highly recommend him.
Mar 9th, 2011

My over all experience is that Dr. Feinberg is a very caring and experienced doctor who does an exceptional job.

Jun 16th, 2010

The staff and nurses were courteous and made me feel comfortaqble and at ease. The experience in the procedure room was very poor. I was promised sedation and was wide a awake and in pina throughout.

Nov 18th, 2009

relaxing office atmosphere. They really take their time and get to know you