A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Feinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Feinman, Ophthalmology Advanced Cataract Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Feinman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Laser Coagulation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Presbyterian Hospital -Allen, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott M Feinman MD is a male Allergist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Elliott M. Feinman practice?
- Dr. Elliott Feinman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Feinman practices Ophthalmology and Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Allergists.