A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Feinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Feinman, Ophthalmology Advanced Cataract Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Feinman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Coagulation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital -Allen, New York, Ny
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Marc Feinman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Feinman practice?
- Dr. Elliot Feinman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Feinman practices Ophthalmology and Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Allergists.