A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Feinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Feinman, Ophthalmology Advanced Cataract Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Feinman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Laser Coagulation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Presbyterian Hospital -Allen, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott M Feinman MD is a male Allergist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Elliott M. Feinman practice?
- Dr. Elliott Feinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliott Feinman practices Ophthalmology and Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Allergists.