A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Frank is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Frank MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Frank practice?
- Dr. Elliot Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Frank practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Infectious Disease Doctors.