Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best of the best  |  show details
by D'Anna on Jun 12th, 2013

I have never had a doctor much less a world renown specialist, take so much time with me and talk to me on a normal level. He even demonstrated stretches I should be doing. I love Dr. Frohman, but will admit the only reason he is my doctor is because I joined one of his studies. But any doctor in his office would be wonderful!

|  Wonderful Doctor and Person  |  show details
by Rebecca M. on Apr 16th, 2013

Every time I go to see Dr. Frohman I wait at least an hour. However, I never leave upset about doing so. He cares about his patients more than any doctor I have ever had and spends time with each patient as if they were the most important patient he had. I do not mind waiting at all because I know he will give me the time I need, without question, as well. He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and is passionate about what he is doing. Getting an apt. with him personally can be difficult and usually requires advanced planning but it is well worth the wait. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  NOT A CURE...  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

MS DOES NOT HAVE A CURE, SO THEREFORE; IT IS MY OPINON DR.FROHMAN IS THE BEST IN THIS FIELD, IN TEXAS AT LEAST.I HAVE NOT TRAVELLED THE WORLD LOOKING FOR "MEDICINE MEN."HE IS KIND, LISTENS, CERTAINLY KNOWLEDGEABLE, ALWAYS APPEARS UP ON LATEST MEDS. AVAILABLE.GOOD GUY...WISH I DIDN'T LIVE 5 HOURS AWAY. BREAKS MY HEART.HE'S A MENSCH~ PAULA RABB

|  Rockstar Neurologist  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Frohman has been my neurologist for over 10 years, treating multiple sclerosis. He is on top of and usually involved with the most cutting-edge research and wants nothing but the best for his patients. When being treated for a chronic illness such as this, it is important to establish a good rapport with one's patients; he excels as this as well and I can't imagine seeing anyone else as a neurologist.

|  MUM DIAGNOSE WITH OPTIC ANTROPHY ON RIGHT EYE  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

PLEASE NEED SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT FOR HER IN USA IN MAY,2010 IN DALLAS. SHE LIVES IN NIGERIA. PLEASE I'LL APPRECIATE CONTACT BY MAIL.EMAIL MPOBOT@HOTMAIL.COM