Dr. Elliot Frohman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Frohman?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Frohman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

Outstanding, caring physician There is no better MS doctor

July 17th, 2017

The Best

He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever visited. He has been my doctor for almost 22 years. He has made my MS journey bearable.

June 15th, 2017

The Best there is.

I too won the lottery when I got my fist appointment with Dr. Frohman. I have met no other doctor as compassionate and knowledgeable as Dr. Frohman. He is an expert in his field and has the international accolades to prove it. He and his wife are incredible together. I'll wait as long as it takes and drive as far as I have to if it means I can get an appointment with Dr. Frohman. I feel very safe under his care.

May 9th, 2017

Best MS Doctor

Dr. Frohman is the best MS doctor. I have been a patient of his for almost 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and and cares about his patients. He will help you fight MS to the best of his ability. He is good to answer questions in a way that you can understand. He is a rare gem!

March 29th, 2017

Dr. Frohman has overseen the management of my MS for over 10 years. I began at the MS Clinic in 2001. I went through 2 other doctors before being told I was being transferred to Elliot. I felt like I won the lottery. He encouraged me to be the best I can be with MS. He engaged my spouse in treatment. He renewed my love of yoga. Sometimes there is a wait to see him. I do not mind. How much time do you wait to talk to a world renown, award-winning doctor, might I say 'genius'.... IMO as long as I have to. I will continue to see Elliot and his PA/Teresa Frohman until they quit practicing. I have had MS sixteen years; I cannot trusting anyone else with my brain. Blessed to be one of the Frohmans' patients.

October 8th, 2015

Love this man.

I love Dr. Frohman and the clinic. He listens and answers questions. He validates his patients as individuals seeing more than a disease.

June 12th, 2013

Best of the best

I have never had a doctor much less a world renown specialist, take so much time with me and talk to me on a normal level. He even demonstrated stretches I should be doing. I love Dr. Frohman, but will admit the only reason he is my doctor is because I joined one of his studies. But any doctor in his office would be wonderful!

April 17th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor and Person

Every time I go to see Dr. Frohman I wait at least an hour. However, I never leave upset about doing so. He cares about his patients more than any doctor I have ever had and spends time with each patient as if they were the most important patient he had. I do not mind waiting at all because I know he will give me the time I need, without question, as well. He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and is passionate about what he is doing. Getting an apt. with him personally can be difficult and usually requires advanced planning but it is well worth the wait. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 31st, 2010

Rockstar Neurologist

Dr. Frohman has been my neurologist for over 10 years, treating multiple sclerosis. He is on top of and usually involved with the most cutting-edge research and wants nothing but the best for his patients. When being treated for a chronic illness such as this, it is important to establish a good rapport with one's patients; he excels as this as well and I can't imagine seeing anyone else as a neurologist.

July 13th, 2017