Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love this man. show details Love this man.
Oct 8th, 2015

I love Dr. Frohman and the clinic. He listens and answers questions. He validates his patients as individuals seeing more than a disease.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
by D'Anna on Jun 12th, 2013

I have never had a doctor much less a world renown specialist, take so much time with me and talk to me on a normal level. He even demonstrated stretches I should be doing. I love Dr. Frohman, but will admit the only reason he is my doctor is because I joined one of his studies. But any doctor in his office would be wonderful!

Wonderful Doctor and Person show details Wonderful Doctor and Person
by Rebecca M. on Apr 16th, 2013

Every time I go to see Dr. Frohman I wait at least an hour. However, I never leave upset about doing so. He cares about his patients more than any doctor I have ever had and spends time with each patient as if they were the most important patient he had. I do not mind waiting at all because I know he will give me the time I need, without question, as well. He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and is passionate about what he is doing. Getting an apt. with him personally can be difficult and usually requires advanced planning but it is well worth the wait. I would recommend him to anyone.

Rockstar Neurologist show details Rockstar Neurologist
Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Frohman has been my neurologist for over 10 years, treating multiple sclerosis. He is on top of and usually involved with the most cutting-edge research and wants nothing but the best for his patients. When being treated for a chronic illness such as this, it is important to establish a good rapport with one's patients; he excels as this as well and I can't imagine seeing anyone else as a neurologist.