A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Gevis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Gevis is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gevis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gevis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Louis Gevis DO is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Gevis practice?
- Dr. Elliot Gevis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Gevis practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.