A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Gevis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gevis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gevis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gevis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Gevis practice?
Dr. Elliot Gevis practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.