A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Goldofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Goldofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Goldofsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldofsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Goldofsky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot Goldofsky practice?
Dr. Elliot Goldofsky practices Otolaryngology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY.
See Great Neck Otolaryngologists.