A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Greenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot B Greenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot B. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Elliot Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Greenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.