A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Gross, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Gross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot L Gross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Elliot Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Orthopedic Surgeons.