A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Gursky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Gursky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gursky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gursky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Gursky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gursky graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gursky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot J Gursky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Gursky practice?
- Dr. Elliot Gursky has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Gursky practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.