A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Gursky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Gursky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Gursky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gursky graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gursky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot James Gursky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Gursky practice?
- Dr. Elliot Gursky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Gursky practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.