A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Heller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Heller MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Heller practice?
- Dr. Elliot Heller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Heller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garnerville, NY.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Gastroenterologists.