A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Kalauawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Kalauawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Kalauawa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalauawa graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalauawa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot J Kalauawa MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Kalauawa practice?
- Dr. Elliot Kalauawa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Kalauawa practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Haleiwa, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.