Internists
689 Tank Farm Rd
Ste 220
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
805-541-1177
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
by Jim J. on Aug 28th, 2013

He was referred to me by the nurses at the local hospital. They KNOW who is good and who isn't. This doctor spent a good amount of time with me. More than I thought I would get. Listened to what I had to say. Asked pertinent questions. Tells it like it is. Makes a dreaded visit to the doctor enjoyable. I have referred two people to him and they both say the same.

|  caring and strterriaightforward  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

wonderful ,concerneda little blunt

|  2 1/2 years suffering from same problem  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

I went to CCP and Dr. Klaw on recommendations from others and have been disappointed. Not thorough, not solving the underlying causes, just reacting to my symptoms with a variety of medications that made me feel worse. Horrible bedside manner when in office and as physician on call. Did not answer my ? about medications or any of the side effects. I would go elsewhere!

|  A good doctor who asks lots of questions  |  show details
by Patrick Mu**** on Mar 26th, 2010

This doctor take plenty of time with me for physicals, and asks lots of questions. He is there when I need him and knows my other doctors on a first-name basis. I've had three doctors over the past fifteen years. Dr. Klaw has been my doctor for about five years now, and he is by far the best doctor I've had.

|  PART-TIME PRACTICE  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2009

KLAW IS OBSESIVE ABOUT SOME THINGS AND WON'T LISTEN TO PATIENT. KLAW IS gone most of December. He is off for 8 days of Hanuka and the same for Christmas, plus he takes Fridays off. The he also takes vacations other times of the year. If you want a doctor concerned about you, don't go to him.