A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Klorfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Klorfein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Klorfein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Klorfein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Harry Klorfein MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot H. Klorfein practice?
- Dr. Elliot Klorfein has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Klorfein practices Urology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Urologists.