A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Korn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Korn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Lawrence Korn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Korn practice?
- Dr. Elliot Korn has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Korn practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.