A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Korn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Korn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Korn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Lawrence Korn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Korn practice?
- Dr. Elliot Korn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Korn practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.