A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Krane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Krane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krane
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Krane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Krane, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krane graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Jeffrey Krane MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Krane practice?
- Dr. Elliot Krane has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Krane practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists, Stanford Pain Management Doctors, and Stanford Pediatricians.