A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Krane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Krane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Krane, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krane graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Jeffrey Krane MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Krane practice?
- Dr. Elliot Krane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Krane practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists, Stanford Pain Management Doctors, and Stanford Pediatricians.