A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Krauss, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Krauss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Aryeh Krauss MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot A. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Elliot Krauss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Krauss practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Pathologists.