A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Louis Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Elliot Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Cohen practices Urology near Castle Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, NY.
See Castle Point Urologists.