A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Louis Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Elliot Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Cohen practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.