A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Lederman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lederman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot C. Lederman practice?
Dr. Elliot Lederman practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.