A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Lederman is Good. Dr. Lederman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot C. Lederman practice?
Dr. Elliot Lederman practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedarhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elijah Lederman, Dr. Elias Lederman, Dr. Elliott Lederman, Dr. Ellis Lederman