A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Leitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Leitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leitman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Leitman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitman graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leitman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot H Leitman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot H. Leitman practice?
- Dr. Elliot Leitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Leitman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.