A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Leitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Leitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leitman
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Leitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Leitman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Leitman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot H Leitman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot H. Leitman practice?
- Dr. Elliot Leitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Leitman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.