Dr. Elliot Leitman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 4th, 2014
An Outstanding And Compassionate Professional
I just had another visit with Dr. Leitman for knee problem. He fixed one knee in 2012 and I didn't hesitate to call on him when my other knee started to give me pain. Dr. Leitman goes into great detail to describe the problem until you understand exactly what is going on and the course of treatment. His attention to detail and his delivery are worthy of replication across the board in all facets of the medical community! The whole experience at 1st State Orthopedics is definitely first-rate!

May 18th, 2013
Great Doctor!!!
Elliot is an amazing doctor who treated my family member like it was his own. He performed a successful surgery on my father and explained to him in detail what the ramifications of the surgery would entail. I would recommend him to anyone!

July 23rd, 2012
Dr Leitman did not have good bedside manner and after going in arthroscopically to fix a problem seen on mutiple diagnostic test I woke up from surgery to find that he did absolutely nothing to fix the problem. I am very unsatisfied now that I have to get a second opinion and probably a second surgery to fix the problem. I would never recommend him to anyone!