A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Levine, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Levine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Mark Levine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Elliot Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.