A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Maness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Maness, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maness
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maness Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Maness graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Charles Maness DO is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot C. Maness practice?
- Dr. Elliot Maness has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Maness practices Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.