A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Maness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Maness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maness graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot C Maness DO is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot C. Maness practice?
- Dr. Elliot Maness has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Maness practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.