A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Mayefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Mayefsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayefsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayefsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Mayefsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayefsky graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayefsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Mayefsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Mayefsky practice?
- Dr. Elliot Mayefsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Mayefsky practices Surgery near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Surgeons.