A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Mayefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Mayefsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Mayefsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayefsky graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayefsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Mayefsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Mayefsky practice?
- Dr. Elliot Mayefsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Mayefsky practices Surgery near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.