A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Paul is Excellent. Dr. Paul has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Paul, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paul has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Paul practice?
Dr. Elliot Paul practices Urology and Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists and New Hyde Park Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elijah Paul, Dr. Elias Paul, Dr. Elliott Paul, Dr. Ellis Paul