A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Pellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Pellman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Pellman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pellman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Joel Pellman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Pellman practice?
- Dr. Elliot Pellman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Pellman practices Internal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Plainview, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists.