A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Perlman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perlman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Mark Perlman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Elliot Perlman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Perlman practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.