A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Perlman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perlman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Perlman practice?
Dr. Elliot Perlman practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.