A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Perlman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perlman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot M Perlman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Elliot Perlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Perlman practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.