Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliot Prager
Dr. Elliot Prager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA, with other offices in Santa Barbara, CA and Solvang, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Prager is affiliated with Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliot Prager has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Elliot Prager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.
Dr. Stephen Kaminski
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Casey Barbaro
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kenneth Waxman
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi38