Dr. Elliot Regenbogen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Regenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regenbogen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practice?
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists, Bronx Plastic Surgeons, and Bronx Surgeons.