A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Regenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Regenbogen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Regenbogen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practice?
- Dr. Elliot Regenbogen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practices Otolaryngology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Otolaryngologists.