A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Regenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Regenbogen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regenbogen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practice?
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practices Otolaryngology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Otolaryngologists.