A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Regenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Regenbogen is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Regenbogen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Regenbogen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Regenbogen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Regenbogen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practice?
- Dr. Elliot Regenbogen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen practices Otolaryngology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Otolaryngologists.