Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliot Rubinstein
Dr. Elliot Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ithaca, NY, with another office in Elmira, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division, Uhs United Health Services and Cortland Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliot Rubinstein has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Elliot Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.
Dr. Mariah Pieretti
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Ithaca, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Dariusz Chrostowski
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Allergy
Ithaca, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Rizwan Khan
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ithaca, NY 0 mi27