Vascular Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Gentle,Ethical, Professional Doctor show details Gentle,Ethical, Professional Doctor
by Irene Jones on Mar 20th, 2015

In March 2015, I needed vascular surgery on my left leg. Dr. Sambol has all the assets of a very professional,talented, and gentle doctor. His kind nature put me at ease with my situation and his staff members compliment him. Surgery is never taken lightly, but having a surgeon like Dr. Sambol gives the patient a true feeling of confidence.He is a true gift to his profession and his patients.I recommend him to anyone in his areas of specialty.

One of the best show details One of the best
by Mary E. on Oct 10th, 2014

Dr. Sambol recently performed Venefit varicose vein procedure on both of my legs. He explained all aspects, put me at ease and even promptly wrote to my insurance co to make sure all was authorized. He is a kind, intelligent, individual, employing a top-notch staff. I carry his cards in my purse ! He surely is a role model for his profession.

arterial disease surgery show details arterial disease surgery
by Mildred Davison on May 9th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Sambol was positive from the start to the finish. My surgery was scheduled quickly and professionally. Dr. Sambol keep my spouse informed during the surgery. The operation was longer than expected however their updates to my spouse was greatly appreciated.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
by Keeley on Nov 1st, 2013

Dr. Sambol is kind and courteous. Takes the time to explain the procedure in terms you can understand. He treated me for a painful varicose vein. He made sure that was the correct diagnosis for me. The staff were always polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sambol to my friends and family.

by Barbara / Louis Mate on Sep 17th, 2013

My husband had to go to a vascular surgeon so he chose Dr. Sambol. We met him for the first time and it proved to be a very pleasant experience. He shook our hands and introduced himself. We were quite impressed because he was so nice and easy going, it was as if we were going there for a long time. He put my husband at ease as he explained the procedure for the operation, and he still has to go back for the other leg to get operated on. I'm quite sure Dr. Sambol will prove himself as the very fine competent doctor he is. My husband would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Sambol to anyone who has vascular problems.

excellent care show details excellent care
by S. Wells on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Sambol continues to be extremely accurate, supportive, thoughtful and concerned about my mother's well-being and healing. A difficult wound, she has had exemplary care! Even on his annual vacation, he followed up with the specialist he had work with her in his absence.

by l. gant on Sep 9th, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sambol. He was attentive to my problem and seemed genuinely concerned about finding the reason causing my pain. The front office staff was nothing but friendly, from my inital phone call to my all of my follow up visits. Dr. Sambols nurses were all very attentive and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Sambol and his office to anyone looking for a professional, friendly environment.

Jul 23rd, 2013

What a wonderful doctor!! I would recommend him to anyone. If was my first time ever having surgery and I wasn't even scared! I would trust him again :)

Terrible doctor-Was in hurry to leave show details Terrible doctor-Was in hurry to leave
Jun 29th, 2013

Terrible doctor, didn't take time to even listen to the my case was in the hurry to leave the examination room, the front desk staff is rude and they only care about making money and not treating patient. I would say stay away from this doctor if you can.

Ethical, professional and great bedside manner show details Ethical, professional and great bedside manner
by Counselor on Feb 13th, 2013

Dr Sambol is THE doctor to see for varicose veins. Not only is he a great listener and very caring, he only recommends procedures you truly need - as opposed to those other vein centers that upsell you on the most expensive procedure. Most importantly, Dr Sambol is a fantastic surgeon (check out those credentials, by the way - UPenn, NYU, Sloan-Kettering). Most of the doctors at the vein centers are not surgeons and I personally would not trust them to perform surgery on my legs. Dr Sambol's staff is always so helpful and nice. I couldn't recommend him more - one of the only doctors I enjoy going to see!

May 4th, 2012

I'm lucky enough to have Dr. Sambol as my surgeon. He's gentle and professional. He diagnosed my problem accurately and the procedure was done with the best result you can only imagine. I will definitely recommend Dr. Sambol to everyone who might need his help!

Wonderful caring doctor show details Wonderful caring doctor
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Sambol did a wonderful job on closing my varicose veins. He is very professional, caring and spend the extra time with me to fully understand my concerns and situations. I would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends who might need his help!!

Very knowledgable and caring doctor show details Very knowledgable and caring doctor
Nov 9th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Sambol is just wonderful. He's caring and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who might be able to use his professional help.