Dr. Elliot Schnur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Schnur?

July 11th, 2013

Excellent physician and office

A seamless experience. Easy to schedule, texted reminders for appointment, doc on time, excellent bedside manner and caring. Staff very nice too. Felt well taken care of...

April 22nd, 2012

I have had 1 routine and 2 immediate care visits with Dr. Schnur. I found him to be professional, thorough, and complete. His recommendations for treatment with right on target and completely up to date with existing treatment guidelines. He answers any questions that I have, and recommends expected follow up. I would highly recommend him for a primary care physician.

April 5th, 2012

Excellent doctor !!!

Dr. Schnur is a wonderful doctor !!! He spends the time with you and listens to what you have to say. My daughter has had some health issues and he and his staff have always made us feel that they would do everything they could to find out what was going on and made us feel that everything would be okay in the end. We have never had a hard getting a appointment. I have always able to get in the same day that I have called to make an appointment. His office staff are wonderful. Barb she is so polite and patient and a pleasure to talk to. She really cares about the patients. Love her as well... I would recommend Dr. Schnur to anyone.

November 9th, 2011

Our family is seen by Dr. Schnurr and he has always been GREAT.

Our family has been seen by Dr. Schnur for several years and we must compliment on the doctor and his staff, they are notch above most. Very caring, considerate of your time (short waiting time) and thorough diagnosis. Thanks Dr. Schnur.

May 9th, 2011

Excellent

Dr. Schnur is great! I've been looking a long time for a family practice that I could stay with and I found it with Dr. Schnur.

February 25th, 2011

I think he is wonderful he truly cares very much about people i feel like he knows who i am and i have never felt like i was just the next one in line.

January 11th, 2011

Long time patient

I have been a patient of Dr Schnur since before he Started Doylestown Family Practice. I have always had a short wait at his office, and he has always done a thorough job of treating my medical issues.

October 24th, 2009

RUDE RECEPTIONIST

DIFFICULT TO SCHEDULE APPTLONG WAITRUDE RECEPTIONISTQUESTION ACCURACYDO NOT FOLLOW UP AFTER VISIT

Doctor's Response

Review is hard to fathom as scheduling for patients is generally a quick and easy process and we get folks into office either same or next day in most cases. As to a long wait, that is highly unusual for our office. Other complaints are subjective and cannot comment on their accuracy.

SHOW