A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Semet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Semet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Semet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Semet graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Semet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Charles Semet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elliot C. Semet practice?
- Dr. Elliot Semet has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Semet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Orthopedic Surgeons.