A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Shoemaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Shoemaker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoemaker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shoemaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot I Shoemaker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot I. Shoemaker practice?
- Dr. Elliot Shoemaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Shoemaker practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.