A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Shoemaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoemaker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoemaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Shoemaker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoemaker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shoemaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot I Shoemaker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot I. Shoemaker practice?
- Dr. Elliot Shoemaker has 9 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Shoemaker practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.