Dr. Elliot Shulman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Shulman?

GREAR CARE

Posted on November 8th, 2017

HAD STONE LASER @ JCMC DOCTOR WHO DID PROCEDURE DIDNT TAKE MY INSURANCE WAS GIVEN DR SCHULMAN HE SAW ME 1-DAY LATER AND SET UP APPT @ STONE CENTER TO TAKE OUT STINT 2-DAYS LATER FEEL GREAT. THANKYOU

Compassionate

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I first came to Dr. Shulman after my Wilson's disease diagnosis since I was worried about the UTIs I frequently get. The Wilson's disease is responsible for this, among other issues such as cirrhosis. He was moved by how upset I am about it, and he talks to me about it & offered to lend me a couple of books from which he felt I'd benefit, along with prescribing medicine to help me and keeping an eye on the cyst on my kidney. He's a good doctor and very nice.

Non Compassionate doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Not a compassionate Dr. Elliot. I have been with him for 3 yrs. My prescription plan changed + now requires a Dr yearly approval with the Dr for the certain medication I need. He refuses to personally contact them. He would rather lose his patient than call because of his personal principles. He said his prescription is good enough. The pharmacy can't fill my meds until the Dr contact my prescription plan. He had the nerve to tell me to buy the medicine $$$$ outside the plan. I now need to see another Dr to get my much needed prescription thru my medical plan.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Very business minded No check fee Bill you lot extra services

very bad

Posted on May 6th, 2015

doctor told me staright up look for another urologist after waiting three hours for him was supposed to have ultrasound he canceled it was dr shulman yale

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Very rude, horrible bedside manner! Condescending!

Great doctor!

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Shulman knows his stuff, and takes the time to explain everything. A real talented and caring physician. I would recommend him for any urological problem.

Posted on June 1st, 2017